Between the shortage of mental health providers and the rising cost of health care, countless individuals are left with no choice but to function with mental health issues on their own.
Dear Anxiety, Let’s Break Up offers forty devotions written from both a medical and biblical perspective to help readers
- understand the Bible’s message on mental health,
- develop actionable, scientific-based coping skills,
- reverse the cycle of negative thinking,
- free themselves from shame, guilt, and harmful stigmas, and
- learn to support loved ones who also struggle with anxiety.
Choose faith over fear and move from a life marked by anxiety to one of peace and abundance.
About the Author
As a mental health expert, an anxiety sufferer, and a pastor’s wife, Amanda Porter has been living at the intersection of mental health and faith for many years. She is a writer, speaker, and psychiatric nurse practitioner with triple-board certifications in internal medicine, psychiatry/mental health, and addictions. Amanda practices at the nationally renowned Lindner Center of HOPE in Mason, Ohio . . .
Book Measures: 7.25 T x 5.25 W
- Hard Cover Embossed
- Sewn Binding
- Matte high quality art paper with smooth satin touch.
- Satin Ribbon Marker