For far too many believers, prayer is a fruitless, frustrating, joyless exercise. They know they ought to do it, but it rarely happens because there is little expectation that it will change anything.
There is another way to pray: an exciting, joyous way that brings heaven’s power to earth and makes breakthroughs a daily reality. Praying Grace is a 55-day journey of discovery and hope created to:
- Help your heart absorb the full implications of Jesus’ finished work on the cross.
- Lead you to a deep revelation of God’s goodness and faithfulness.
- Ground your identity in who God says you are.
- Model a form of praying that proclaims rather than pleads, making you a true partner with God.
Get ready to discover how to pray from victory rather than struggle for victory. Take hold of the power of Praying Grace.
Each devotion is followed by a prayer of declaration.
Book Measures: 8.25"T x 6.25" W
About The Author
David A Holland is a writer, speaker, teacher, husband, father, and grandfather carrying a call to help God’s people better comprehend His goodness and grace. David is the founding pastor-teacher of The Cup & Table Co., a growing network of house churches based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area wherein New Covenant truths are proclaimed, and the implications of Jesus’ finished work are celebrated and lived out.
- High-grade faux leather embossed cover.
- Sewn binding that allows pages to lay flat when open.
- Matte high-quality art paper with smooth satin touch.
- Satin Ribbon Marker